Capture apartment locating leads with our apartment map. It’s an easy-to-use widget so your clients can search your Apartment MLS with location-based search results like Zillow and Apartments.com. Your apartment map is linked to your Apartment MLS so the price updates daily.
You can create multiple maps for multiple functions to capture apartment locating leads. For example, if you write a blog post to boost SEO about high-end luxury apartments, you can create a custom map to show those properties on the blog post.
- Captures the name, phone number, email address, move date, number of bedrooms, and maximum rent on every person that searches your map.
- Can be embedded on any web page with a simple copy & paste code.
- Can also be linked in the body of an email, your email signature, website button, or link in a text message.
- If you don’t have a website you can forward a domain or sub-domain you purchase from GoDaddy to the free one-page apartment locating website included in your Locator IDX.
How To Display Your Map
Embed on a web page with a simple copy & paste code.
Link to any text. Include it in your email signature, email marketing, or blog posts.
Link to any button on your website, email marketing campaign, or social media.
Multiple Maps For Multiple Functions
Share the map on any web page, blog article, email campaign, or text message for marketing purposes. If you were to use a regular Google map, your website visitors would be redirected away from your website. You want to keep potential clients on your website as long as possible.
- If you have a page on your website featuring high rises, you can now create a marketing map displaying those high rises and add it to the web page. This adds credibility to your website and keeps people on your website longer.
- Write a blog post about the best apartments close to a university in your area then create a map of those apartments and add it to your article.
- You could use a marketing map as a follow up tool with previous clients. Three months before their lease expires, email or text a link to a marketing map showing apartments in the area offering move-in specials.
Boost SEO On Your Website
There’s a reason every major apartment search engine prioritizes a map search on their home page.
- Dramatically increase the average time spent on your website.
- “Apartment Map” is a low competition keyword.
- High traffic web page for marketing.
- High conversion rates with real time pricing.
- Offer a similar search as Zillow and Apartments.com.
- Numerous clients have used our map to rank #1 in organic traffic for “apartment search”.