As apartment locators, our real estate license requires us to represent you to the best of our ability. Unlike a Realtor® we do not ask you to sign an exclusive tenant representation agreement but you do need to understand and agree to our terms and conditions so we can submit the proper paperwork to the apartment community to receive our referral fee.
This is the standard process we follow but if you have special needs or are located out of town, we can customize our service to your needs. Please read Step #7 which the properties require to receive our referral fee.
- Our professional apartment locators will submit your rental criteria, budget into our database, and give you a personalized list of matching apartments.
- You can search our database by filling out the contact form or we will email you a link so you can search the database too. This is an exclusive service only offered to our clients.
- We will collaborate with you on your personalized list until we find approximately 5-10 qualified properties you want to research online or tour in person.
- We will save you hours of time by reaching out to each of the properties and confirming availability and pricing on your move date. We will also confirm their move in special and any policies relating to your pet, additional fees, deposits, and renters’ insurance.
- Now it’s time for you to start making decisions so we can do as much or as little as you need to make your life easier. We can schedule the tour with the property manager, we can submit your guest card paperwork, or we can step back, and you can visit the properties at your convenience. We will communicate with you heavily at this point, so you have all the information you need to make an informed decision.
- If you tour a unit, you absolutely love, you should act quickly and submit an application. The rental market is incredibly competitive, many times if you wait until the next day, the unit is already rented. Feel free to call or FaceTime me from the unit or leasing office if you have questions or hesitation about the application, I’m here to help.
- IMPORTANT: The apartment community does not notify us when you tour the property or submit an application. Due to privacy laws, they are also prohibited from telling us if your application is approved and your move date, we must get that information directly from you. To make it easy, we will text you a form you can fill out on your phone with your move date and unit number so we can submit the verified information to the property. This step is a safety measure the properties require to make sure they match the locator and the tenant together before they pay the referral fee. This extra step is how we can continue to offer a free service to our clients.